Power in Portability & Affordability.
Every Purchase includes: x1 RC Plus Controller, x1 Zenmuse X9-8K Air Gimbal Camera, x6 TB51 Batteries, x1 TB51 Intelligent Battery Charging Hub, x1 Inspire 3 Trolley Case, and Much More.
Share With Someone Today!
At the peak of aerial cinematography, DJI Inspire 3 offers unprecedented workflow efficiency, camera language, and creative freedom. This all-in-one 8K camera drone empowers professional-level filmmakers to fully maximize the potential of any shot and master the unseen.
From the outer design to the internal structure, every detail of Inspire 3 was carefully considered and optimized.
Inspire 3 integrates high-precision RTK positioning technology used in industries such as architecture and surveying to deliver centimeter-level accuracy.  Compared with traditional meter-level positioning supported by Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), RTK not only makes flying more stable but also makes flight-route planning more accurate, significantly improving creative efficiency.
RTK antennas have been built into the airframe with a new stacked ceramic design, which enables three types of GNSS (GPS, BeiDou, and Galileo) and delivers dual-frequency positioning down to the centimeter level. By activating an RTK network  or setting up a D-RTK 2 Mobile Station,  users can achieve highly accurate positioning without mounting any additional modules.
Both the front and the rear of Inspire 3 have a built-in stacked ceramic antenna, providing powerful anti-magnetic-interference capability to further improve flight accuracy and safety.
Specially designed for aerial cinematography, Waypoint Pro enables flight-route and shot planning with a wide range of customized settings. With the new Repeatable Routes and 3D Dolly modes, an innovative automated shooting experience can be easily achieved. In addition, RTK centimeter-level positioning ensures more accurate flight-route planning and execution. Whether solo shooting or in a professional crew, use Waypoint Pro to master even highly-complex scenes.
Using Repeatable Routes, the aircraft will automatically fly on the same route and maintain all preset parameters such as altitude, speed, gimbal angle, and camera settings. Repeating the same flight mission allows cinematographers to effortlessly perform difficult one-takes, or to fly at different times in the same place to easily create long-duration time-lapses that capture transitions such as day to night or season to season.
3D Dolly can simulate a crane, cablecam, or dolly on film sets while going far beyond the limitations of those devices.
After planning a flight route, the cinematographer can manually control the aircraft to move along the route back and forth while adjusting parameters such as speed, gimbal angle, and more according to the needs of the shot. This makes complicated cinema-grade camera movements easier and more efficient and can deliver improved visual effects.
Upgraded from Inspire 2, Spotlight Pro further enables solo creators with more shot possibilities. Based on powerful machine-learning algorithms, Inspire 3 supports automated subject recognition and locking for people, vehicles, and boats with greater accuracy than its predecessor.
When using Spotlight Pro’s Follow mode, the aircraft and gimbal camera orient toward the same direction and remain locked on the subject so that the pilot can get circling shots without manual framing adjustments.
In Free mode, thanks to the 360° gimbal pan of Inspire 3, the gimbal camera can stay locked on a subject, while a solo pilot uses the FPV camera to check their surroundings and control the flight route more responsively to achieve complex camera movements more easily.
Inspire 3 is equipped with nine sensors, which enable a robust omnidirectional sensing system that can detect obstacles in all directions and provide comprehensive protection for flying. 
For the first time, a fisheye camera has been added to each of the four landing arms. This design helps to avoid obstruction from the airframe when the landing gear is raised and allows for horizontal obstacle sensing when the landing gear is lowered.
In addition, Inspire 3 features a new customizable function to help ensure greater flight safety and more creative freedom. Horizontal, upward, and downward obstacle sensing can be enabled or disabled independently, and an obstacle alert range can be manually set to suit different scenarios. 
When active avoidance is turned off, users can still view the distance from an obstacle on the navigation display in real time and receive an audio alert when an obstacle is within a set range without the aircraft performing an automatic avoidance movement. This brings new possibilities to professional aerial teams that want to achieve more complex camera language.
Inspire 3 is equipped with a new 1/1.8-inch-sensor FPV camera with a 3μm pixel size, an ultra-wide DFOV of 161°, and the ability to transmit live feeds at up to 1080p/60fps. Compared to its predecessor, the DFOV is approximately doubled. This FPV camera delivers more impressive light-sensing capability, allowing pilots to observe their surroundings vividly and clearly, even at night, and ensure greater levels of flight safety.
DJI’s lightest-ever full-frame three-axis gimbal camera, the X9-8K Air, is custom-built for Inspire 3 to take drone cinematography to the next level. It features DJI’s latest image processing system, CineCore 3.0, supporting internal recording of up to 8K/25fps CinemaDNG video  as well as 8K/75fps  Apple ProRes RAW video,  meeting the needs of top-class film and television productions.
• Internal Recording of ProRes RAW up to 8K/75fps
• Internal Recording of CinemaDNG up to 8K/25fps
8K means ultra-high-resolution aerial footage that retains true-to-life texture close to what the human eye sees, with clarity that stuns audiences when displayed on larger screens. RAW brings X9-8K Air’s sensor fully into play, providing abundant space for visual effects and color grading.
In S&Q mode, X9-8K Air supports internal recording of up to full-frame 4K/120fps ProRes RAW video without cropping, providing more creative editing options.
X9-8K Air supports dual native ISO. At full-frame 30fps and below, it offers EI 800/4000, supporting the 24fps commonly seen in film productions and the 25fps used in commercial and television productions. At above 30fps, EI 320/1600 is available.
This allows X9-8K Air to record images with exquisite details and minimal noise, even low-light cityscapes or beaches, putting it on par with professional ground-based cinema cameras.
X9-8K Air covers 14+ stops of dynamic range, which captures rich highlight and shadow details in complex lighting scenarios like sunrises and sunsets. High dynamic range brings more possibilities for post-editing, retaining genuine colors even after significant exposure adjustments.
Inheriting DJI’s proprietary DL mount, X9-8K Air is compatible with an additional 18 mm F2.8 full-frame ultra-wide lens and a new telephoto lens (will be released at a later date)  on top of the previous full-frame lens selections of DL 24/35/50 mm F2.8. All five lenses are custom-made for aerial cinematography. The housings are made of lightweight, monocoque carbon fiber, so the lightest lens weighs just 178 g, meeting Inspire 3’s requirement for ultra-high maneuverability.
Building on DJI’s mature color science and technology, the DJI Cinema Color System allows the X9-8K Air to retain authentic colors that redefine the look of aerial cinematography. This applies to natural settings and urban landscapes, and also accurately captures skin tones in different environments and lighting conditions. DCCS ensures effortless color matching between X9-8K Air and ground-based cinema cameras such as DJI Ronin 4D, delivering consistent color style from air to ground to meet the needs of film-production post-editing workflows.
Through the 3.5mm port on the aircraft, you can sync timecode between equipment in the air and on the ground. When dealing with abundant footage from multiple cameras, timecode sync makes the editing process significantly more simplified and efficient.
Inspire 3 comes with a professional-level remote controller, the DJI RC Plus, which has a built-in 7-inch 1,200-nit high-bright screen to provide an extraordinary outdoor monitoring experience. It also features an HDMI out port, along with several buttons and dials on the front, back, and top, which enable fast and intuitive operation. Button functions can also be customized to fit users’ habits and deliver a more smooth
The built-in battery of RC Plus provides an operating time of approximately 3.3 hours, and extends to 6 hours with an external WB37 battery.  It also supports battery hot-swapping to improve creative efficiency.
On top of the classic flight control interface, the new DJI Pilot 2 app for Inspire adds a cinema-grade monitoring interface, which allows simple and convenient checking of information like camera exposure, video specifications, focal length, and gimbal angle, easily meeting the monitoring requirements of gimbal operators and DPs.
Professional accessories such as a strap and waist support are also included for more comfortable and efficient long-duration use.
Inspire 3 is equipped with O3 Pro, DJI’s cinema-grade video transmission system, which enables a max transmission distance of 15 km in single-control mode  and 12 km  in dual-control mode. Both the gimbal camera and FPV camera support 1080p/60fps live feeds and an ultra-low latency of 90 ms.  Compared to the Lightbridge video transmission system of Inspire 2, O3 Pro has taken a generational leap in transmission distance, latency, and stability.
For the first time, 4K/30fps live feeds are also supported with a max 5km transmission distance to meet the needs of UHD monitoring and live streaming on set. 
Compared with its predecessor, the dual-control experience of Inspire 3 has been significantly upgraded. Two remote controllers can receive live feeds and control the drone independently, so the pilot and gimbal operator can be at different positions on set. This breaks Inspire 2’s limitations of binding the primary and secondary control links.
If the pilot loses aircraft signal, the gimbal operator is now able to take control of the aircraft to safely return to home or land directly.
Compatible with the DJI PRO Ecosystem
Inspire 3 is equipped with a new TB51 dual-battery system, which utilizes the latest battery chemistry technology for optimized reliability and performance.
TB51 batteries are smaller, lighter, more streamlined, and higher voltage compared to TB50. They provide a 28-minute max flight time  and support hot swapping with a redesigned battery release that allows effortless continuous operation.
If the temperature of the battery goes lower than 10° C (50° F), the battery will trigger an auto-heating function, maintaining adequate flight performance even in locations with temperatures as low as -20° C (-4° F).
The all-new foldable battery charging hub strikes the optimum balance between charging efficiency and storage size. It can accommodate eight batteries. In Fast mode, it can charge two batteries to 90% in just 35 minutes  and eight batteries to 100% in only 160 minutes.  The included 65W USB-C port can also be used to charge an RC Plus.
The included DJI PROSSD 1TB supports a max read speed of 900MBps  and the footage can be read on a computer directly through the provided USB-C to USB-C cable without the need for a card reader.
The newly designed trolley case is equipped with an extendable handle, two side handles, and four 360-degree-movement wheels, making transitions and transportation effortless. Additionally, two numbered locks are equipped for added safety. The well-designed trolley case can store one aircraft, one X9-8K Air gimbal camera, two RC Plus remote controllers, four lenses, twelve batteries, two battery charging hubs, three propeller sets, and more. New foldable quick-release propellers are easy to store and don’t require re-installation before each flight.
* Please check and strictly abide by local laws and regulations before flying.
** All data was tested with a production model DJI Inspire 3 in a controlled environment. Actual experience may vary depending on the environment, usage, and firmware version.
*** All videos and images on this page were shot in strict compliance with relevant local laws and regulations.
**** Before use, Inspire 3 must be activated via the DJI Pilot 2 app.
1. Full speed tested when flying in a windless environment at sea level, with gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories. The data is for reference only.
2. Measured when flying forward at a constant speed of 36 kph with the landing gear down in a windless environment at sea level, with a gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories, and recording 4K/24fps H.264 (S35) video until the battery reached 0%. This data is for reference only. Please refer to the actual values in the app.
3. Measured using DL 50 mm lens with landing gear lowered and the aircraft hovering in a windless environment.
4. When RTK is disabled, DJI Inspire 3 uses GNSS positioning by default.
5. Before using custom network RTK, contact a local dealer to purchase the service.
6. The D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is sold separately.
7. Obstacle sensing is disabled while the landing gear is in the process of being raised or lowered. When the landing gear is down, there are obstacle-avoidance blind spots at the front-left and front-right areas of the aircraft of approximately 20°.
8. Custom brake range of obstacle avoidance: 2-10 meters horizontally, 1-3 meters upward, and 1 meter downward. Custom alert range of obstacle sensing: 2.1-30 meters horizontally, 1.1-10 meters upward, and 1.1-10 meters downward.
9. License key sold separately.
10. Shooting 8K/75fps video requires full-frame 2.4:1 aspect ratio and Apple ProRes RAW in S&Q mode.
11. Sold separately.
12. The new telephoto lens will be released at a later date.
13. Measured in an unobstructed outdoor environment free of interference, with gimbal camera and lens attached to the aircraft and without other accessories. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During flight, please pay attention to reminders in the app.
14. Longest video transmission distance in single control mode: FPV Camera: approx. 15 km (FCC), 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (1080p/60fps live feeds): approx. 13 km (FCC), 7 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (4K/30fps live feeds): approx. 5 km (FCC), 3 km (CE/SRRC/MIC).
15. Longest video transmission distance in dual-control mode: FPV Camera: approx. 12 km (FCC), 6.4 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (1080p/60fps live feeds): approx. 11.2 km (FCC), 5.6 km (CE/SRRC/MIC). Gimbal Camera (4K/30fps live feeds): approx. 4 km (FCC), 2.4 km (CE/SRRC/MIC).
16. The lowest latency of the gimbal camera was measured when recording 4K/60fps ProRes RAW video. The lowest latency of the FPV camera was measured with strong video transmission signals.
17. Only when the frame rate is 30fps and below.
18. When using dual remote controllers, make sure that the antennas of both remote controllers are pointing toward the aircraft, and that there is no obstruction between the remote controllers and the aircraft. Otherwise, a remote controller with a poor signal may impair the communication quality of the other.
19. The port is located on the DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate, which is sold separately.
20. Transmission performance differs in Broadcast mode.
21. Tested at a room temperature of 25° C (77° F) in a well-ventilated environment and is for reference only.
22. Measured using the included USB-C to USB-C data cable on Apple MacBook Pro 2021 (Apple M1 Max chip).
In The Box: